Listing Your Program
Not seeing your Organization or Program?
The Youth Program Directory lists programs that serve youth from age 5 through adulthood in the King County region. We need your help to ensure that our region’s youth can be connected to the essential resources your programs provide.
Follow these steps:
- There are two ways to search – click on About and search by your organization name under the Participating Organizations list. Or use the Search Field and type in your exact organization name, program name, or a keyword to see if your programs are listed on the Youth Program Directory.
- Not Found? Check full eligibility requirements, outlined here*. If your program is eligible and is in agreement with this policy please complete BOTH forms linked below.
- If you are missing a form, your submission will be considered incomplete and will not be listed.
1. Fill out the Organization Information Form here.
2. Fill out the Program Information Form here.
- Need to make changes to your listing? Please email your request to YouthProgramDirectory@crisisclinic.org.
* Crisis Clinic is the data operator of the Youth Program Directory, we are committed to the King County 2-1-1 Database Inclusion/Exclusion Policy for Public Posting to determine your program eligibility.