THANK YOU START-UP FUNDERS!
Current (2016-2017) funding is provided by:
Start-up funding was generously provided by the following supporters:
- United Way of King County
- The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- The Road Map Project’s Aligned Funders Rapid Resource Fund
- Seattle City Club
- The Suburban King County Coordinating Council on Gangs
- The Aspen Forum on Community Solutions through CCER
- City of Seattle Human Services Department
BECOME A FUNDER
The Youth Program Directory requires ongoing funding and support to ensure that the directory remains accurate, relevant, and responsive. The Crisis Clinic provides ongoing staffing to keep the program directory up to date and YDEKC maintains management, fund development and oversight of the website. We welcome your financial sponsorship! If you would like to learn more about opportunities to support the Youth Program Directory, please email us at YouthProgramDirectory@ydekc.org.